Concordia Ascent Touch Daily Cleaning
This video tutorial will explain the step-by-step instructions and cleaning procedure for your Concordia AscentTouch.
Step 1: Set Out Cleaning Supplies
You will need: cleaning brush, black protector/splash guard, and Concordia coffee equipment cleaning tablets (included with your machine).
Step 2: How to Clean
First, open the door and tap the Clean icon on the top menu bar of the touch screen. Press on Start Clean and follow the steps on screen:
- Use the cleaning brush to gently brush away debris or loose coffee grounds into the grounds chute. Press on Next Step to advance instructions.
- Place one (1) cleaning tablet into the brew chamber behind the grounds chute and close the door. Place the black protector guard on the drain grate under the dispensing nozzle, then press Next Step on screen. The cleaning cycle will now run automatically.
- When cleaning is complete, press Complete. Now may be a good time to clean the drain tray and grate, empty and replace the grounds bin, clean the machine exterior, and restock all items.
You are now ready to brew!
- Use hot water dispensed from the machine. Do not use cold water; the cleaner is not effective in cold water.
- Use gloves and eye protection when cleaning the machine. The cleaner powder contains a chlorine solution which may bleach or stain countertops and clothing.
- Use only Concordia approved cleaning chemicals. Use of substitutes may void your warranty and may not sanitize your milk system effectively.
- Do not mix cleaning solutions #1 and #2 together.
- Be certain to perform the daily cleaning to maintain your machine’s warranty.
- Please keep all supplies out of reach of children. Read and observe all safety precautions listed on packaging and use a sanitizer approved by state and local health department regulations.